Wednesday, March 18, 2009

What LG Won't Do

Many of you have suggested things to try regarding replacement of our fridge. I feel like I've tried everything, but if there is anything else please let me know. Here is why I see red every day about this...

I've told them loud and clear I'm pregnant and have a toddler.... they just say "sorry".

I've asked for a new fridge.... they won't replace it unless we've had 3 parts for the same problem replaced and it's deemed "unrepairable". We're still waiting for part 2 on Monday.

I've asked for grocery reimbursement.... they say they don't do that anymore, but they used to.

I've asked for PG&E reimbursement since the fridge was basically running 24 hours a day... again, they won't do it.

I've asked for a refund... no budging.

I've told them I'll "take it further" if they continue to let this go on... they say "sorry" again.

All they have said is they won't help and I just have to wait. They get until Monday to fix it and that's all I can stand. And to top it off the other day one of their customer service reps started to argue back with me. I couldn't take it so I yelled "thank you, bye bye" into the phone and hung up.

I promise next post will not be about our fridge! :)

2 comments:

Delirious said...

This may sound stupid, but what does "LG" stand for? I want to make sure not to buy their appliances.

Hey...maybe you should tell them you are blogging about this

Lehis said...

What a freaking nightmare!!! I hate dealing with things like that. And costumer service is a joke. Don't you always wonder why you seem to get people who are incompitent.