Sunday, March 15, 2009

My Wife

Christina Marie,
I hacked into your blog so that I can surprise you with a secret.....guess what........I love you! You are as beautiful to me as you were when we got married, and I still find you just as sexy. I love you for the things you do daily for our family, and I love you for the things you put up with from our family (especially from me). You wear so many hats everyday and although I don't say it as often as I should I'm grateful for you and your hats. You are your husband's wife, your daughter's and son's mom, the brains of this operation we call the Bess Family, the accountant, the chef, my little helper out in the field, my big helper here at the home front, my 4X16 support beam in life with all my involvements, the one who is aware of what needs to be done, the one who reminds me what hasn't been done, the one who puts herself last, and the one who never gives up on me with all me defects.
I really do appreciate all that you've done for us through everything we've been through, now, and pre June 18th 2005. I'm excited to bring our son into this world and start the next crazy, and exhausting chapter in our lives. I look forward to 1,000 more trips to the park, or 100 more visits to the zoo. I know we've created a insanely busy life for us, and we just seem to pack more on, but please keep up the good work, and I promise it'll all pay off. I love you always!
Love,
Me

5 comments:

Jeremiah Bess said...

Awww...

Unknown said...

That is a freakin' awesome surprise!

Christina said...

Yeah I just saw it. Great way to start the morning offt

Debbie said...

I'm so proud of you Jake. You have a beautiful family there. Sure wish I could see that little girl and the new baby to come. Feel free to visit in Wisconsin.
Debbie Sell

Fenima said...

What a sweet husband you have Christina, but I bet you deserve all the praises anyways...so cute.