I know I'm super late updating my blog about Shyla's 2nd birthday, but here it is. Shyla turned 2 years old on January 24th. Where did my baby go? I just cannot believe how fast 2 years has gone. I think this is a true showing that I'm doing something right because while I feel like sometimes I'm not doing anything right, I look over and realize I have a 2 year old... she's happy... she's healthy... she makes me laugh... she's someone I can talk to (though sometimes she wants to do all the talking). I love Shyla Marie so much and I'm glad to have had the opportunity to get to know her these past 2 years.
I LOVE YOU SWEETIE!
The party we had for her was a loaded with fun, family, friends, food, and a PINATA! We bought 2 pinatas in case one broke early so that every kid could have a chance hitting it. Well, neither one broke as easy as you would have thought, but it was still fun watching all the kids. They were happy and smiling... I loved it.



4 comments:
Happy Be-lated Birthday Shyla!
Looks like she got spoiled with lots of gifts! =)
I'm with you on...I can't believe how fast time goes!
it's so fun to have parties for little kids. kinda like you get to live out your own parties all over again!
Freak! She's so dang cute! Just wait till she turns ten!! My oldest is turning ten this year, it's insane! Time flies, where does it go? What's up with all the prego women at the party? I wanna be prego too!!
I hope you don't mind me leaving a comment it's just that I added you as a friend and you update frequently and that puts you at the top of my list so it's exciting for me to see something new.....
Awe, my gift made it to the slideshow!...and your glasses that I have had for over a year (sorry). That was such a fun party!
Post a Comment