Friday, August 8, 2008

TGIF/Potty Training #2

I would say that I couldn't be happier that it's Friday, but unfortunately this weekend we still have to work. For us, our work never ceases. I did begin again to potty train Shyla. I started originally a few months ago and it was going well while I was working on it. Once we knew we were going to be moving though I decided to stop and wait until a little bit after we moved into the new place. Shyla did great adjusting to the new house. In fact the only issue we had with her was keeping her out of EVERYTHING that was laying around the house while we worked on unpacking. SO... it's that time again. Here's how the next 1/2 hour panned out...

We started off by reading, singing songs, and playing a little Pat-a-cake...

Then I thought maybe I could trick her into "going" if I made her drink some more...

When that didn't work, I tried a snack. Anything to keep her sitting there. She enjoyed some olives and fishie crackers...

30 minutes of hard work and this is what we have to show for it... 2 olives and countless fishie crackes. The end result was not what I planned but amuzing nonetheless.

No comments: