This job was in Antioch. We found a scooter and childs bike in the backyard. Her feet didn't even reach the pedals so we just pushed her around in the backyard. Same scenario as in Pittsburg. Shyla played outside until it was too warm, then inside she went with the AC! Lucky girl!
I'm so happy that our job has been able to keep us together with Shyla. Even though we are busy, we are lucky enough to be able to bring her with us. She gets to experience so many new and exciting things at each house. Yeah, she gets dirty too, but that's part of what I love so much about it. SHE GETS TO BE A KID!
(We have a job coming up in Brentwood, I'm sure she'll score big there, it's a big house and plenty of stuff to get into.)
No comments:
Post a Comment