Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Hidden Treasures

Some people might think that what we do for work every day, in a nutshell, well, sucks. But I have some pictures to show that some jobs have hidden treasures. Actually most jobs have at least 1 thing, big or small doesn't matter, but at least 1 item that makes my day. I also don't want to forget to mention that I feel very blessed to have the job we do. It brings new meaning to "one persons loss is another's gain". We've furnished about 1/3 of our house with stuff from different houses. This day in particular, we walked into the house and started to check it out. We came across a bedroom that used to be a little girls room. All this stuff was just strewn around the room. There is a little more stuff off to the sides but you can't see it in the pictures.

I started sifting through the stuff and as a result everything in this picture came from that room except for the shelves.

The books alone probably came to around $150. I'm sure everything we found for Shyla was priced around $250 easy. The clothes still had tags, the books were in awesome condition, and there was a DVD and sidewalk chalk too! This house definitely had hidden treasures!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Holy Cow! LUCKY dog!