I saw this on Evonne's blog and copied it *wink wink*.
A is for age: 30, please don't make me say it again
B is for burger of choice: Jack in the Box, the number with the sourdough burger
C is for the car I drive: Toyota Corolla *sarcastic* woohoo!
D is for your dog's name: Smokey and "The" Bandit
E is for essential item you use every day: antibacterial hand gel... wouldn't you if you had to change poopy diapers all day long?
F is for favorite TV show: So You Think You Can Dance, it's my summer show.
G is for favorite game: I enjoy board games and water sports (though I haven't been in the water for awhile)
H is for home state: Californ-i-a!
I is for instruments you play: USED to play clarinet and piano (could also play the sax), but lately I'm trying to get back into the piano.
J is for favorite juice: Raspberry lemonade is yum
K is for whose bum you'd like to kick: Smokey, he has a weird barking obsession with our neighbors chihuahua.
L is for last restaurant at which you ate: Simply Fondue, oh my gosh YUM!
M is for your favorite Muppet: I'm 30 now, the memory is the first thing to go and I just can't think back that far.
N is for number of piercings: 2, 1 in each ear. I used to want my bellybutton done but never worked up the courage.
O is for overnight hospital stays: Just once for delivering Shyla only it wasn't just over night, but let's not get into THAT!
P is for people you were with today: Jake pretty much all day and Shyla in the afternoon when we went to pick her up.
Q is for what you do with your quiet time: I like to read, watch TV, play on the computer, scrapbook, crochet, or sew.
R is for biggest regret: Not waking up each day as if it were on purpose
S is for status: Married for 3 years and counting
T is for time you woke up today: 7am, it's pretty much the norm
U is for what you consider unique about yourself: I have an obsession with odd numbers
V is for vegetable you love: broccoli
W is for worst habit: Talking too much
X is for x-rays you've had: That I can remember... my neck/upper back a few years ago
Y is for yummy food you ate today: Salad, I really love a good salad
Z is for zodiac: Cancer
No comments:
Post a Comment