Today Shyla turned 18 months! I can't believe just how fast these 18 months have gone by. The doctor was happy to see Shyla's progress and said that he's confident that despite her being so small and having slow growth in the beginning, that she is all caught up!
Stats:
WEIGHT: 21 pounds, 14.3 oz
HEIGHT: approx. 32" (they aren't the most accurate at the doc's office, you'd think they would be)
Throughout this month Shyla has learned/seen/done many things:
Says:
Dada, momma, cracker (cua cua), puppy (pup), fishie (sheshie), answers “rururu” when asked what does a dog say, bye bye (buhbuh), and I'm not sure but I think she says "puh or poo" for poop.
Signs;
Dad, mom, cracker, cookie, milk, juice, ball, more, please, thank you, kisses, blow kisses, hi/bye, banana, chair, shoe, currently we're working on "book".
Understands SO much more (close the door, flush the toilet, sit down, lay down, give this to…just to name a few), but I’m sure doesn’t want to let on that she knows too much b/c then we’d make her do more.
Loves:
Splashing in the pool, helping people throw away trash, riding piggy back, playing with other kids her age.
Firsts: Going to a parade, seeing fireworks
Teeth: 16, 12 with 4 molars (and 4 trying to come in currently 7/19/08
This month:
Went to a 4th of July parade, Birthday BBQ, Church picnic, and this weekend will be attending a wedding, going to the park, and also going to a friends 2nd birthday!
1 comment:
Shyla is so cute Christina. I love love love milestones. So, she'll be in nursery...yeah hands free for you. I was excited when Kai turned 18 months because I could listen to all the RS lesson.
Post a Comment