Friday, June 6, 2008

Row, Row, Row Your Boat

Shyla's friend Taylor (Tay Tay) LOVES it when you sing "Row, Row, Row Your Boat!" She'll come up to you and say "Row Row" and put her hands out so you can row your boat with her. Typically, when you're done singing, she'll say and sign "more" and have you do it again... and again... again. Well, we decided to sing it to Shyla and see what she did with it. She loves it too! I think she likes the rowing more than my singing but she likes it nonetheless. Here she is singing Row Row with Daddy. I had them sing it many times to get some action shots, but the camera I was using wasn't the best so instead I got some blurry shots.

Now, we have a Ro Ro in the family already, but it's Ro Ro The Dog, so we'll have to teach her the difference between "Row Row" and "Ro Ro".

We're already working the "No" differences we have adding up. So far, we have "no no" (don't do that), "Nonno" (grandpa), and "No-No" (Noelani her cousin). So far, when you say "no" she throws a fit, because she always thinks you're telling her to stop doing something. Even if you're saying it to someone else, she still thinks you said it to her.

No comments: