Carnegie Mellon Professor Randy Pausch, who is dying from pancreatic cancer, gave his last lecture at the university Sept. 18, 2007, before a packed McConomy Auditorium. In his moving talk, "Really Achieving Your Childhood Dreams," Pausch talked about his lessons learned and gave advice to students on how to achieve their own career and personal goals.
Randy's Day-To-Day Update page. It's very humbling to have this at my fingertips and read about his journey. To read about someone's day to day struggles with a battle they can't win makes me want to throw out all the trival "things" in life and just live with a purpose.
http://download.srv.cs.cmu.edu/~pausch/news/index.html
I first saw Randy on an episode of Oprah and only caught a small piece of his lecture. I went online and found the full length lecture, and WOW! This was such a motivational lecture I HAD to pass on the word to watch it.
I first saw Randy on an episode of Oprah and only caught a small piece of his lecture. I went online and found the full length lecture, and WOW! This was such a motivational lecture I HAD to pass on the word to watch it.
No comments:
Post a Comment