So I know I'm a little behind on posting but never fear, it's all for good reason. We're moving this weekend, so all week we've been packing, moving small stuff (and big stuff = our business office!), switching utilites, etc.
FYI- my 30th birthday kinda came and went this year. It was on Thursday. With the move and other stuff we have going on, it was just bad timing this year. I'm still going to celebrate it, it just won't be for a couple weeks so keep checking back for an update on that.
Well, I'd love to babble on and on but I have packing to do and a toddler to keep out of the boxes. You'll be hearing from me again before you know it!
FYI- my 30th birthday kinda came and went this year. It was on Thursday. With the move and other stuff we have going on, it was just bad timing this year. I'm still going to celebrate it, it just won't be for a couple weeks so keep checking back for an update on that.
Well, I'd love to babble on and on but I have packing to do and a toddler to keep out of the boxes. You'll be hearing from me again before you know it!
1 comment:
Good luck! Moving always is a bigger thing than you expect.
Happy Belated Birthday! 30...wow! lol.
Where is your new place at again? Fill us in on the scoop. I'm being lazy, and don't want to look in past posts! =)
Evonne
Post a Comment