So we are finally in our new home. Moving day went better than expected. We had just enough help without much hassle. There is such a thing as too many helpers, but in our case there was just the right number. We had been packing all week so we were ready to go first thing in the morning. Shyla was going to be staying with friends of ours so we didn't have to worry about her getting trampled on or running out into the street. I didn't take as many pictures as I normally would have, but in my defense, as much "fun" as moving day was... I am tired of "moving day" so I just didn't feel like taking many pictures, sorry guys! I did get a picture of the dogs (and 1 of our couches) arriving at their new home.

They had to run around the entire backyard and sniff EVERYTHING.

Phil was one of our happy helpers. He and his family have been awesome to us and have become good friends.

Just a few things left at the old house to pack up.

Load # 3,571.

My dad and Jake... "Smile for the camera... OK, now back to work!"

Some more helpers, working hard watching TV. It was time for a lunch break. They really had been working hard I promise.

I don't have much left to say except that all in all moving day was a great experience, it's unpacking and putting all the rooms together that has proven to be a challenge.
1 comment:
I'm glad to see everything went smoothly. Moving is always such a pain...and then you have to unpack everything after all the hard work to get it to the new house. =(
Post a Comment