So Brooke's journey came to an end last night. I can't say I'm surprised. Forgetting your words and stopping the band to have them start over can't be a good sign. I do give her credit though. If I was in her position I wouldn't be able to have the band start over... because I wouldn't be on stage. I'd totally run off and cry.
![]()
Overall, she did really well. But as we know, each week, someone has to go. Who will it be next week???
1 comment:
Wow. That took me a while to figure out what you were referring to! Yeah, you are a big fan, but so would I if I saw more of what I wanted to watch!
I am glad the other guy is gone - the girly looking one. I really like the last girl and the baby mormon boy.
Post a Comment