Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Be of Good Cheer

Lord, give me eyes to see the wonders of this earth.
Help me to only seek the things of greatest worth.
Bless me through sun and rain to feel that thou are near.
To put my trust in thee and be of good cheer.

Lord, give me ears to hear the music of my soul.
The song of redeeming love I learned so long ago.
Help me to always sense my own divinity.
To rise above my fears and be of good cheer.

I feel thy hand in nature's beauty; Feel thy perfect love for me.
And I'll be strong because I may depend on saving help from thee.

Lord, help me show my thanks to those who love me best.
Knowing they strengthen me for every earthly test.
Fill me with gratitude for all that I hold dear.
Help me to cherish life and be of good cheer.

Help me, when trials come to see beyond the pain.
To clear skies and sunny days when I'll feel peace again.
Help me to walk with thee in faith through all my days.
Learning to dry my tears and be of good cheer.

The Spirit testifies I knew thee before the world was.
And though a veil was drawn I still recall the power of thy love.

Lord, help me to know that thou wilt lift me when I fall.
Help me to understand that thou art over all.
Give me a happy heart with vision bright and clear.
Bless me and lift me up.
Help me to feel thy love.
And be of good cheer.

No comments: