Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Beyond Behind

Okay, I just have to admit it. I've been in denial for too long. I'm way behind in my journaling. The last time I posted was in December and at that time I was back posting from October. I keep telling myself that I'm going to get caught up, but I don't. I tell myself that if I do one post a day I'll be caught up in no time, but I don't. I'm finally ready to stop making excuses and do what I have to do to get caught up. I think I'll be doing it by posting only about the pertinent stuff between October and April, and maybe a random posting here or there, and then once I'm caught up, I can post more often. I'd like to be able to do at least one posting per day, but I know that at this time in my life that's probably a little unrealistic. For now, I'll work on getting caught up and go from there. One foot in front of the other, right?

No comments: