My dad and I took Shyla and Jacob here last year too. We went yesterday, June 25th, while Mesa was at the groomers getting her hair cut. It's a fun park where I used to go when I was little. Of course, it wasn't quite as expensive, and possibly was even free, to go on the rides and feed the animals. In any event, we had a lot of fun!
Jacob was really sad that we weren't going on the train. I mean we were, just not at the exact moment in time he wanted to go. The picture didn't come out as well as I'd hoped, but was still good nonetheless. It's a little tricky to see the train. See all the colors in the background? That's the train. 
Obviously I was not the photographer for this one. My dad was. I may be wrong, however, it doesn't appear I got my photographing genes from his side of the family.
Feeding the goats. Shyla was interested in feeding them and wanted to keep giving them more food. Jacob wasn't too interested in the feeding. Do you blame him? Would you want some animal as tall as you coming towards you with his mouth open? He had fun just chasing the goats all around. The black and white was was really not nice. He followed ANYONE around with food and basically stalked you until he was sure you had no more food. I think he even kicked Jake at one point, or stepped on his foot or something. Oh wait, I think he head butted him a little. "Hey, Mister! No more food for you!"




No comments:
Post a Comment