April 8 2011- Shyla's First Haircut (more than just a trim of the bangs).
It was SO time for me to get a haircut. I needed it… bad! I decided it would be the perfect time to get Shyla in for her first haircut. I was dreading this day for a while. It took me 4 years to get Shyla’s hair to the length it was and it had the CUTEST little ringlet curls. The longer her hair got, the longer the ringlets got. The ends were getting very dry and stringy though, so a little reluctantly, off we went.
The experience was just fine. Shyla was a little shy as expected, but warmed up to Joe and let him cut her hair. A little tidbit I found interesting is that Joe cuts my moms hair, I grew up with him cutting my hair, and now he’s cutting my daughters hair. He’s a great guy!
The first photo is her before shot. The after of Shy’s hair doesn’t look much different because he didn’t wash it or anything, but after she took a bath and it dried, it was really cute and comes a little above her shoulders, but longer than a “bob” cut.
A few random shots Jake took of me in front of the house. Nothing glamorous. Just me.
Friday, April 8, 2011
Mommy/Daughter Haircuts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment