A lot! And nothing at the same time. It’s been cold. Not as cold as some parts of the country, but cold to our family anyway. We’ve been keeping occupied indoors as best as we can.
January 6, 2011- Below is proof that sometimes, yes really, sometimes my kids DO get along! They love to have a snack, cuddle up on their couch together, and watch a movie. I’m pretty sure they were watching either Toy Story 1 or Toy Story 2. Both, along with Finding Nemo, or “mo-mo” as Jacob calls it, have become frequently, very, very frequently watched in our house lately. January 10, 2011- I got a dust buster for Christmas and I thought it work best if I got the kids to help out. Shyla loves to clean up her own crumbs in the kitchen. Jacob loves to walk around with it and clean as well. It’s a little heavy for him though so he’ll walk a few steps holding it, put it down, pick it right back up, walk a few steps, put it down… well you get the idea. We certainly used the dust buster after he and Shyla munched away, and not at the table, on rice cakes. Not the cleanest snack food, but it kept them occupied for a bit.
January 19, 2011- My kids wouldn’t be my kids if they weren’t so darn cute! Jacob has an obsession with shoes. Anyone’s shoes really. But he has this one pair of brown shoes that he wears EVERYWHERE! When you tell him to get his shoes, that’s the only pair he gets. He screams if any other pair is touched let alone put on his feet. Eventually he gets over it though and he can move on with his day.
January 20, 2011- Shyla doesn’t have a shoe obsession, but she does have a dress up obsession. Like Jacob with the shoes, anyone’s clothes can be used for dress up. She really likes my puffy pink jacket. I think because it’s fluffy. I rolled the sleeves for her and zipped her in it. She thought it was the best thing next to cheese flavored Pringles! I love that jacked so much, just seeing the picture of it makes me want to wear it again. Until next year lovely jacket….until next year.
January 31, 2011- I’ll do a longer posting when the fence is completed, but we’re adding a short retaining wall/fence in front of our tall fence in the backyard. With the weather beginning to get nicer, the men worked, while myself and the kids played. Is there any other way?
No comments:
Post a Comment