Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Rising Star
Shyla is back in preschool. The name of her class is Rising Stars. We signed her up from now through December, then she'll take a short break during Christmas/New Years and the beginning of January. Right around her 4th birthday she'll be back in the preschool that's run through the high school near our house. I like her current preschool because it's 2 hours long and the other one is only 1 1/2 hours. I have more time to play with Jacob one-on-one now and I really enjoy it! Shyla enjoys her class. She raves all the time about the kids she meets in there. One complaint I have is that you sign up in 5 week increments. It's rough because as soon as they get used to the class, teacher, students, and the way the class runs it's over unless you sign up again. I wish the sessions were longer, but I'm still learning how preschools work. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment