Thursday, August 5, 2010
"Mommy, we're being spiders!"
Says my 3 1/2 year old. Quiet sounds can never be a good thing when your kids are young. Yeah, I thought it was cute, the whole "being spiders" comment, so I ran and got my camera. Afterwards, I found out she also drew large lines in the carpet, which thankfully, more for her benefit than mine, came out pretty easily. In the evening I discovered that she also colored her toy guitar. And late that night I get a text from Jake (I was upstairs, he was downstairs) saying, "Did you know she also drew on the tiles by the fireplace?" Um, no I didn't! I got out what I could, but there are still 2 lines that I haven't been able to get out. I have a feeling I'm going to have to buy a tiny can of white paint.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment