Sliced and chopped up several large apples
Boiled them for a few minutes until they were soft to the poke of a fork
Put the apples and about 1/2 c. water into the blender.
I added honey (about 1/2 c.) and cinnimon (about 1- 1/2 tsp.) to taste.
Blend.
I have to remember for next time not to added any extra water. I found the consistency to be a little too thin. When the apples are boiled in the water they soak up some of it. When blended the water comes out. Some of you reading may already know this, but it's news to me. There really are some things you have to learn by practice. Next time I think I'll try adding a dash of vanilla and see what happens. I like to start off with a recipie, but I always change it along the way. Or I find a few recipes and piece it together the way I think it would taste best.
No comments:
Post a Comment