Sunday, August 29, 2010
Elder's Quorum BBQ
Last night the Elder's Quorum BBQ was held at our place. It was fun. The kids swam. Everyone ate (once we got the food BBQ'd because OF COURSE the night we have a big event at our place the BBQ craps out!). The Wii got some use too. I didn't get a final head count, but I think including kids there were probably about 30-35 people there. The missionary's came for a bit too. I don't know what happened yesterday, but there is a picture of Jacob that I got where he looks like such a big boy. Where did my baby go??? He also was playing around and sat in a bowl of water. He didn't look like he was going anywhere soon. I definitely think that the Elder's Quorum should have more get together events. It's hard with guys though, and really, there's only so much they can do without the help of their wives. Let's face it, they need us! 


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment