Almost one year to the day later Shyla spent pretty much the whole day naked. She said it was too hot for clothes. No one was coming over and we weren’t going anywhere and she was right, it was hot. So, I let her spend the day naked. Not an uncommon thing in our household. In any event, I saw her outside riding one of her bikes (which she is now too big for) and it reminded me of a particular time of her riding her bike last year. That was a “memorable” day. I won’t bore you with details again, so if you want to read about it go here. I had an idea of the picture I took from last year. So I got the camera and took another one this year. Perhaps I should make it a yearly picture event. I wonder how many years I can get her to take a naked bike riding shot?
In the top picture, it was about 9:30pm and I was not too far off from loosing my mind. In the below picture, it was a little before naptime and it was a good day. The sun was shining, but not too hot, Jacob was watching TV and Shyla wanted to take a spin on her bike to burn off some energy before her nap. What a difference a year makes!
No comments:
Post a Comment