WALKING: June 22, 2010 - Jacob began taking more than just 1 or 2 steps on his own. Well, at this point it's not totally on his own. He takes more steps when one of us lifts him up to take his steps. He is just about to figure out how to stand on his own and walk.
LAUGHTER: June 30, 2010- Jacob figured out that he can LOL (laugh out loud). He's always done a sort of muted nasal laugh. Only a few times since he was born have I heard an actual loud laughter. Well, I guess he just figured out he can LOL. This day, he started laughing really loud and hasn't stopped. Now he's got an infectious loud belly laugh. It makes Shyla laugh just as loud, sometimes louder. I have a video where I was crawling around the house and both kids were laughing and crawling around following me. It's infectious I tell ya! (I'll be posting it later, I have to cut it shorter because it's too big of a file to upload.)
July 3, 2010- Jacob will now stand on his own and take approximately 7-8 steps before falling down. Though his main mode of transportation is still crawling.
July 15, 2010- Jacob started walking about 90% of the time. When he's walking and falls down, he'll push himself up to walk instead of crawling. Literally, the day before, he was still crawling more than walking. It's amazing how from one day to the next life changes so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment