

I've been cleaning up our craft/guest/spare room. AKA The Crap Room. My mom had bought me these vacuum bags many years ago. If I'm not mistaken it was before I got married. Or maybe it was just after. In any event, I didn't think I'd really ever use them and they've been moved around house to house, stuffed in the back of closets, and just sat around. I periodically come across them and this was one of those times. I put our queen sized down comforter in the extra large sized bag and turned on the vacuum. OH MAN! I love it! I didn't get a before picture since I didn't think I'd end up using the bag, but the comforter alone took up literally half the shelf. I just assumed it was something you see on TV, but doesn't really work when you get it home. I was sure wrong. It works and it works great.
Notice how flat they get???
No comments:
Post a Comment