Monday, June 21, 2010

A Day At The Park

I thought I was going to teach Shyla how to wind up the swing and spin around, but turns out she showed me how to do it. She even corrected me when I wasn't winding up properly. For the record, my way still would've worked. Jacob enjoyed the swing as usual. I wanted to get a shot with both kids in it. Shyla is usually off running around somewhere so with her in the swing it was my perfect opportunity. Or so I thought. Neither child wanted their picture taken. Whenever I put the camera up, or said "smile", one or both would turn their heads. *Sigh* I outsmarted them though and took a picture from the back! On our way back home, the sprinklers came on! It was a warm day so I told Shyla she could run through them. At first she was scared of them. Then she wanted to get wet. When I told her they moved and she had to run around to "catch" them, she didn't want to at first, but after I showed her that it was fun, she did it. I even misjudged when one of them was coming and Jacob and I got "hit".

No comments: