Thursday, May 13, 2010

Nails and Posing

Candy Grandma got Shyla some cool nail art stickers. Shyla pointed to which ones she wanted and to which finger she wanted it on. I like watching her pick things and figure out a "style", even if she is only 3. I can control to an extent what she wears. But for the most part, as long as it's appropriate, I will let her wear what she wants. As she grows up, I don't want to always force her to wear what I want her to wear. She may or may not like it. I want her to be her own person, make her own decisions, and feel comfortable doing those things. She was very excited when she got to pick the one that reminded her of Candy Grandma. After we put the stickers on I told her that I wanted her to model for me and I'd show her some fun poses. She loved it and was so cute!

No comments: