I totally loved, loved, LOVED the show and would see it again (and again, and again)! After the show we walked around for a bit trying to find somewhere semi-decent to eat. Unfortunately, in this area, there wasn't. We eventually found a place though, I forgot the name, just a typical burger place, that was yummy. 
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Wicked Weekend
I have been waiting patiently (I'll admit sometimes impatiently) to go see Wicked at the Orpheum in SF for a while now. I'd get a little sad each time I found out someone went to see it. They'd always say how great it was. For Christmas, Jake got me tickets to go see it! We went yesterday and sat in the second row! It was so wonderful to see the cast up close. You could see so much detail about their costumes and the set that maybe you couldn't see from farther away. I'm interested in seeing how the effects of the set and costumes are made so this was great to see. During intermission we also got to look into the orchestra pit which is below the stage. Awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment