Friday, January 1, 2010

First Post of the Year

I wanted to try to post a little more than just the kids for 2010. There is nothing wrong posting about them and the things that go on in the family, but I wanted to have an excuse to put a little more thought into my day. There are many times that I feel I eat, breathe, and exude "kids" and sometimes a mommy needs a little adult conversation. Which, btw, if anyone ever wants to stop by, I'm always home and always ready for some company. I thought it would be easy to have other moms to plan playdates with, but it seems that they are always busy with someone else or doing something else. I'm playing the pity me game, sometimes I want to play with other moms and have someone else for Shyla to play with than just me. She is starting preschool soon so stay tuned for that posting.

No comments: