HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE (and thank you for the fond memories)!
Thursday, November 26, 2009
Thanksgiving 11/26
Normally we have appetizers at grandma Dottie's house and then dinner at my uncle's place, however, this year my grandma decided that she was tired and didn't want to have to pack up the car and travel to another house, so we had appetizers and dinner at her place.
Before dinner Shyla went outside to help my mom do some yardwork. She loves to help pick up leaves (with grandma). She also loves to take Corky for walks. Corky is getting older (about 14 years old) and can't walk as fast as she used to, but Shyla will still take her around the house on her leash. 


I think the best part of Thanksgiving dinner for me is listening to all the chatter. Everyone has a story to share and something new going on in their lives. It's a time to catch up with those we don't get to see very often and a time to eat an abnormal amount of food.

Each year I like to get a group shot of whoever could make it to dinner. Sometimes we use the self-timer, but this year Jake and I traded off being photographer. When it was my turn, grandma Dottie didn't want to participate in the photo op... but I took her photo anyways! :)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It looks like you guys had a nice Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment