Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The Next American Idol?

I'm not afraid to admit it, I'm a sucker for voting talent shows. All of them. American Idol. America's Best Dance Crew (ABDC). America's Got Talent. So You Think You Can Dance (SYTYCD). Dancing With The Stars. I can't help it. I'm drawn to them like dust on a bookshelf.

We sometimes let Shyla watch videos on YouTube, with monitoring from us of course. She enjoys looking for nursery rhyme videos, anything have to do with Barney, and Mickey Mouse stuff too! I'm not sure why but she's grown really fond of this partiular video. This video was from 12/10/09. She will see it showing in the list of videos to play and points and says, "I want dat one mommy!" How can I resist?

DISCLAIMER: Don't totally judge her singing voice. She was scratchy sounding because she was coming down with a cold and over the next few days she, myself, and Jacob all got sick. Jake got sick too a few days behind the rest of us. It made for "happy holidays".

No comments: