Shyla got her first ear infection. It was bound to happen sooner or later. She was really crabby this morning and came into the office holding her ear saying it hurt. I had a feeling. I called the doctor and got her in quickly (thankfully). Jake took her so I could stay home with the baby and work on a few things. She got prescribed to medicines. Some numbing gel for the inside of the ear and an antibiotic. She takes it for 10 days, which I believe is pretty standard for antibiotics. She doesn't have her official 3 year well check for another month, but here are the current stats on her Visit Summary:
Temperature: 97.5 degrees
Weight: 30lb, 9.6oz
Update: After some meds and a nap, she is feeling better. I don't like it when my kiddos are in pain. I bet tomorrow she won't even remember her ear hurt.
1 comment:
Savannah has been sick for weeks, it sucks when our kids don't feel well. Oh, and even better when they give us what they have! LOL.
Post a Comment