Smokey has been known to have a, ahem, problem with doing "naughty things" to Bandit. I won't post a picture of that so you'll have to just imagine. Whenever we see it we tell him to stop, Shyla even does it now too! Well, one day she decided to put him in time out. I opened the door to go outside and I see Smokey in the area outside the door we usually keep the dogs out of. I asked Shyla what happened and she said, "he's in time out". After a brief explanation from her I found out why.
2 comments:
My neighbors have a black lab that is neutered, but he does the same thing. For him, it isn't about what we think it's about, it's because he is bored, or wants to show dominance. But mainly it's when he is bored. :)
HA! Hilarious. Our dogs do it ALL the time. Both males. It's awkward.
Post a Comment