I'm amazed though at how baby clothes are made. He got a couple onesies from friends that are 3 month size and they are the same size as some of his 6-9 month onesies!!! Not to mention he also has onesies that are 0-3 month that are the same size as his newborn ones... go figure. I just go off the size of the clothes themselves and not really the size on the tag.
Monday, August 24, 2009
0-3 Month Clothes
I'm amazed though at how baby clothes are made. He got a couple onesies from friends that are 3 month size and they are the same size as some of his 6-9 month onesies!!! Not to mention he also has onesies that are 0-3 month that are the same size as his newborn ones... go figure. I just go off the size of the clothes themselves and not really the size on the tag.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Funny. I was going through some of Andrew's old clothes and went through a few onesies, and you are right. The 12 month ones looked exactly like the 6 months ones. weird.
cute little one though!
Post a Comment