Thursday, January 22, 2009

Contra Loma Regional Park

Last Saturday was such a beautiful day, I think it was in the upper 60's at least. Jake and I took Shyla and my new camera to Contra Loma Regional Park for some fun picure taking. I did get winded walking around (which is normal at this point, I've been winded since just before we found out we were pregnant), but we had snacks for the walk/hike around the lake and it was precious family time together. We took some great pictures for me being an amateur, but it was still fun. Enjoy the photos of our day at the park.

"Guckies" according to Shyla.
I could Photoshop some of the "imperfections" I see in this photo, but I liked it best in it's natural form with no "fixing".
Daddy pointing out some airplanes that were flying over to Shyla. "Plane" is one of her new signs. She likes to make an airplane sound when she signs it.

Attempting to use the macro lens. (Jake took this photo) I thought it would look neat to have a bee or bug here when taking the picture, but there were only gnats around and I didn't think they would look pretty in the picture.

Shyla signing "where" and saying "where guckies?"

Almost at the end of our trip around the lake. It was a couple miles that we walked and it took us about 2 hours because we kept stopping to take pictures. I enjoyed our time together as a family and we can't wait to go again. With our time lately being so busy it's been a struggle to spend time together. The time we do have, I love!

2 comments:

Fenima said...

Isn't family outing the best, especially a nature trip...love it. You are still so tiny...I'm so huge rightnow.

Heather said...

you took some really beautiful pictures.
i haven't talked to you in a long time. how are things? enjoying the new house?