Technically our Anniversary was yesterday but we weren't able to take the time off to spend together. We knew this in advance so it wasn't a big deal. We had been planning to go to dinner at a fondue restaurant. We love La Fondue in Saratoga but that was way too far to drive. We had found a place in Livermore called Simply Fondue. I forgot to take pictures of the food. I remembered when we were almost done with dessert.

It was so yummy... and we ate so much!


Afterwards the waiter asked if we were celebrating something and we said our Anniversary. He goes, "Oh shoot, I wish I knew before" and he went to get a surprise. He came out with 2 glasses of "bubbly" and lit little candles.

We walked around the area for a little bit after we ate and then headed home. On the way home there was a GORGEOUS sky... long story short, I once again had camera issues... and well, this is the picture that came out.

3 comments:
Happy anniversary guys!!!!! I love simply fondue, I've been there once and it was in Dallas.
hey you guys. how are you? it was good to hear from you. im glad you have a blog so now we can keep in touch. I can't believe you have been married three years. crazy. hey i have been trying to get a hold of fenima, could you tell her that i have her wrong email address. thanks
hope you guys are doing good.
emily
Happy anniversary to you,
Happy anniversary to you,
Happy anniversary to the Bess',
And I hope you liked your fondue!
=)
Much much love, pili girl~
Post a Comment