I love my daddy so much and I wanted to give him something that he'd really like. I thought the "Footprints" poem would be nice to give him. Whenever he has a tough day he can think of the poem and me and feel better! I told mommy that I needed some help, and that I wanted to put my own footprint on the poem. She helped me pick out the paint and get some sand...and VOILA!

My daddy is a wonderful daddy. He's kind, warm, caring, supportive, and has tons of love to go around! He's the best daddy in the whole world and I'm glad he's mine.

Later on after daddy got his present we met up with grandma and grandpa Del Col for dinner. I didn't eat much but what I did eat was yummy. Mommy made daddy some dessert too but it didn't turn out right and she said she was embarrased by it so all you get is a picture of the box.

1 comment:
What a great gift you and Shyla made for Jake. He must have been the happiest daddy in the whole world.
I don't bake because I can't never get it right. May be it's good 'cuz I would eat them all if they are in front of me.
Post a Comment